Theoretical and applied contributions from all areas of Game Theory are invited.
Participants wishing to present a paper should submit an abstract of the paper via online submission on this website.
Abstract submission starts: 15 January 2019
Abstract submission ends: 28 February 2019
Accepted presentations: 29 March 2019
Guidelines for submission:
- Abstracts have to be submitted online exclusively.
- The language of submission and presentation is English.
- Participants can present one paper at most.
- Length of the abstract should be approx. 100-300 words.
- The maximum size of the abstract is 2.000 characters (incl. spaces).
- Every received submission will be confirmed by email.
- Abstract submission ends on 28 February 2019
- Notifications of acceptance/refusal will be sent on 29 March 2019.